Sunday, April 24, 2011

Welcome...

Based on an invitation by me, recommendation by a friend, general interest in flying as a cabin crew, or just a mistake, no matter what has brought you to my blog, I would hereby like to welcome you.

I have created this blog in order to share experiences of the miscellaneous life of a cabin crew with you.

For all who didn't get the chance to work as a cabin crew before I would like to highlight that this occupation involves a variety of duties and responsibilities (amongst others that of being a guardian, mother, nurse, teacher, psychotherapist and sometimes just a friend or a shoulder to cry on).

The following posts will be a selection of in- flight experiences as well as random thoughts of a woman working for one of the global leading airlines...

After reading this you will eighter apply to work as a cabin crew, be happy that you never applied to work as a cabin crew, you will be able to relate to the mentioned stories, be reliefed that you are not the only one experiencing certain things or name it...

Whatever you may feel, I hope that leastwise it made you smile...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your new blog, my friend! Looking forward to read your experiences onboard. :)

    ReplyDelete